Customer Service Training - W2000 Milling Machines (W 2000, W 2100 & W 2200)
Who should attend:
The Customer Service Training is intended for customer technical personnel involved in the repair and preventive maintenance of W2000 Series milling machines (W 2000, W 2100 & W 2200).
The school is suitable for both experienced and inexperienced technical personnel who wish to learn how to repair and maintain Wirtgen milling machines.
Customer technicians attending the school should have basic mechanic skills such as electrical, hydraulic and mechanical system knowledge. No prior knowledge of Wirtgen equipment is required.
Emphasis will be placed on understanding and troubleshooting both the electrical control systems and hydraulic systems. Hands-on troubleshooting using electric and hydraulic schematics, as well as using the Interlink list and the CGC display, will be an important part of this school.
Information on routine maintenance will be provided, as well as information on periodic wear parts inspection and replacement.
The class will consist of both lecture and lab/shop exercises.
Objectives: 3-day course
- Provide students with the knowledge of W2000 Series mills and their operation
- Train students on troubleshooting and provide necessary skills to resolve technical problems while using Wirtgen schematics
- Train students on the use of the CGC display and Interlink list to diagnose problems
- Provide students with the knowledge needed to perform proper routine maintenance
- Provide information on wear parts inspection and proper replacement levels
- Acquaint students with WIDOS, WITRAIN, Parts & More and machine documentation
- Staying safe while working on milling machines
- W2000 Series mill application and operation fundamentals
- Understanding Wirtgen documentation
- Understanding and using Wirtgen electrical schematics
- Understanding and using Wirtgen Interlink list
- Understanding and using machine CGC display for diagnosis
- Understanding and using Wirtgen hydraulic schematics
- Troubleshooting electrical and hydraulic systems
- Routine maintenance
- Wear parts inspection and replacement